Shared Housing Services Office Workshop
MHP hosted this workshop on April 14, 2021. It featured a panel discussion on the benefits of municipalities joining together to track and administer affordable housing.
The workshop highlighted regional coordination like the Reading-based, five-community Metro North Regional Housing Services and MetroWest's Regional Housing Services Office, a 10-year-old organization that assists seven towns with affordable housing monitoring, administration, project development, and resident assistance.
The panel consisted of leaders from regional non-profit development and housing service organizations, including:
- Laurie Stanton, MetroNorth Regional Housing Services Office
- Jennifer Van Campen, MetroWest Collaborative Development
- Gina Govoni, Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority
- Jay Coburn, Community Development Partnership (CDP)
- Elizabeth Rust, Regional Housing Services Office